Medical gases listed below are administered to a patient for anesthesia, therapy, or diagnosis.
- Oxygen is used to support the respiratory system.
- Nitrous oxide is used as an anesthetic agent in surgery and dental procedures;
- Nitrogen is used to prevent combustion and other chemical reactions.
- Carbon dioxide is used to inflate parts of the body for "keyhole" surgery, mixed with oxygen to stimulate breathing and cryosurgery.
- Medical air is used in administering breathing treatments.
- Helium is used in breathing mixtures for patients with impaired lung functions.
Salient Design Features
Need to inquire about specific products? Fill in the fields and our team shall get in touch with you shortly.